Other links from around the Web that I found interesting:
- Critical Fanatic offers their initial lottery picks, with the caveat that these are how he thinks the picks should go. The Gatorade Dump goes one further and just does a complete first-round mock draft.
- The Mighty MJD gives his 2011 NBA All-Star team predictions... pretty interesting stuff (and an idea for a future post). One obvious yet notable omission - Greg Oden.
- Sports rumblings from the Armchair QB.
- Expanding the NCAA Tourney? I must agree with Seth Davis, sometimes more is not better.
- Air Jordan to own part of the Bobcats? Hey, it could happen.