Friday, May 26, 2006

Detroit wins Game 2; other stories

I am afraid I did not get to see much of Game 2 between Detroit and Miami other than the final 5 minutes or so, so my knowledge of the game was limited. I will say that the reffing at the end of the game was not all that good - Posey pushed Chauncey Billups out of bounds and Detroit got called for a 5 seconds call. The Pistons made some stupid fouls in the last couple minutes, Rasheed Wallace in particular, but the game should not have been as close as it was, ending up 92-88.

Other links from around the Web that I found interesting:
  • Critical Fanatic offers their initial lottery picks, with the caveat that these are how he thinks the picks should go. The Gatorade Dump goes one further and just does a complete first-round mock draft.
  • The Mighty MJD gives his 2011 NBA All-Star team predictions... pretty interesting stuff (and an idea for a future post). One obvious yet notable omission - Greg Oden.
  • Sports rumblings from the Armchair QB.
  • Expanding the NCAA Tourney? I must agree with Seth Davis, sometimes more is not better.
  • Air Jordan to own part of the Bobcats? Hey, it could happen.

No comments: