Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Best NFL Coaching Tirades

With finals in full swing I don't have much time to write, so I'll just point you in the direction of a couple of excellent videos. The first is just a hodgepodge of the best tirades of NFL coaches, including Dennis Green, Jim Mora, and Mike Ditka.



The second one is just the best of Jim Mora. I once linked to the Jim Mora Playoffs Clip, but this one is longer and has a greater variety. Though for my money you can't beat: "Playoffs? Don't talk about playoffs. Are you kidding me? Playoffs? I'm just hoping we can win a game."

2 comments:

SAMO said...

Mora was the best. Playoffs? Playoffs?

Anonymous said...

I love the Jim Mora video.

I also want to know if you would link my blog to yours and I would do the same for your blog.

www.americanlegends.blogspot.com

If you want to just add a comment to my blog with your URL and the title you want me to call your site.

Thanks, David.