Tuesday, September 05, 2006

NFL Predictions


With the NFL season officially kicking off Thursday, I figured now was a good time to post my predictions for the order of finish in each division, as well as my playoffs picks and Super Bowl winner. So without further ado:

AFC

East
New England Patriots
Miami Dolphins
New York Jets
Buffalo Bills

North
Cincinnati Bengals
*Pittsburgh Steelers
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Browns

South
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Houston Texans
Tennessee Titans

West
Denver Broncos
*San Diego Chargers
Kansas City Chiefs
Oakland Raiders


NFC

East
New York Giants
*Dallas Cowboys
Philadelphia Eagles
Washington Redskins

North
Chicago Bears
Minnesota Vikings
Detroit Lions
GB Packers

South
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
*Carolina Panthers
Atlanta Falcons
New Orleans Saints

West
Seattle Seahawks
Arizona Cardinals
St. Louis Rams
San Francisco 49ers

* denotes Wildcard


AFC Playoffs
Bengals over Chargers
Patriots over Steelers

Colts over Patriots
Bengals over Broncos

Colts over Bengals

NFC Playoffs
Bucs over Panthers
Cowboys over Bears

Giants over Bucs
Seahawks over Cowboys

Giants over Seahawks


SUPER BOWL
Colts - 27
Giants - 17

Ok, so the boring pick at least as far as the Super Bowl winner is concerned, but I like the Indianapolis Colts to be your Super Bowl champs, beating the New York Giants. Obviously there's the concern for some people about Peyton Manning never winning the big game, or Edge being gone, but I think Indy will be just fine. The defense should be improving even more, and they still have the most dangerous offense in football. Which is why they're my pick as the Super Bowl champs.

3 comments:

SAMO said...

What a juicy storyline! Manning v. Manning. Wow that would be so fun to watch. Let me know on my blog what you think of my picks, which are also on my blog. I have the Bengals beating the Seahawks in the Superbowl.

Jasmine said...

hello
thanks for your bolg.
I'm fond of this sport, but it's a pity that it wouldn't be held in my country.

Unknown said...

Gol.Gol.Gol. Gila kale.
<a href="http://www.temanjudi.com>TEMAN</a>