Tuesday, January 16, 2007

L-L-L-Links

It was a busy day for me with homework and the like, which makes it a perfect day to let other do the work for me and just hand out some links.

First off, if you haven't checked out my Sports Videos blog, you should. You're just going to have to take my word for it. Latest videos include an Adrian Peterson highlight video and a Len Bias tribute video. Just try and resist the goodness of that.

Second, you should probably go to Deadspin, because they always have good stuff.

Ian has all you need to know about the Chris Webber in Detroit signing. As far as my thoughts, I think it's a good move for Detroit simply because Webber still has some skills and came cheap. However, Webber's skills have diminished, and to say he's a defensive liability is quite an understatement at this point. Interesting piece from John Hollinger about it, including the observation that in about 2 years the Pistons have turned from a defensive dominated team to a Euro style team. They'll be fun to watch.

Chan Gailey in the running for an NFL job? Sadly enough, yes he is. But then again, 28-21 as a college coach is pretty awesome, right?

Eli Manning, everybody!

In case you haven't seen it, WBRS Sports Blog has the video of Tony Allen tearing his ACL after going for a dunk well after the whistle blew. Just an unfortunate and ugly injury.

Lastly, a marketer for Carmelo Anthony sent me an email asking me if I would help promote Carmelo Anthony's Myspace page... and since he asked so nicely, I feel obliged to include a link here.

That's what I got. I'll try to be better the next time. Maybe.

3 comments:

The Big Picture said...

man, tony allen. feel bad for the guy. that's about a year of rehab for playing through the whistle. ouch.

SAMO said...

Thanks for the link bro. Yea Zach it is awful. I feel like if he was just injured for about a week this whole thing would be comical. But because of the severity of the injury this incident is just bizarre.

afrodisiacos sex shop said...

This cannot have effect in actual fact, that is what I think.