Thursday, January 25, 2007

Other material that is better than average

Because really folks, better than average is all we shoot for here. Anyway, I kind of have a headache here, so instead of, um, writing a lot of stuff out, I'll just link around. Which is probably pretty evident.

First a few different guys I know started a couple different blogs... In Beane We Trust and The Sports Flow. I'm not in the business of guaranteeing that you won't be disappointed, but I don't think you will.

For the best Joe Mauer impersonating Mean Joe Greene commercial ever, click on this link. It's pretty much awesome.

If this happens, it will replace the Joe Mauer commercial as the greatest thing ever. Seriously, I would pay to see The Chuckster race Dick Bavetta.

At some point during last year's Big East Tournament when Gerry McNamara was making seemingly every shot he took, I declared him my Personal Jesus (since been redacted since that was not likely to ever happen again in his career)... my, how the mighty have fallen [all the way down to the D-League].

Bruce Pearl: coolest coach in America?

For greater ease of use, you can always subscribe to my feed if you want. It's up to you.

That's all I got. I'll try to do better the next time.

3 comments: