Monday, January 22, 2007

A Special Shoutout to My Mom

I don't know if she'll ever read this because she doesn't like sports, but my mom was commenting on how I never write about her (or any of my other family) on here... which I thought there was an obvious reason, being that I generally write about sports. But that's ok. Which means that I'm breaking stride here with a non-sports post, but it's my party and I'll cry if I want to.

I don't want to leave anyone out, so rest assured, I love you Mom and you're the best!

(I hope she doesn't object to her picture being up here!)

8 comments:

SAMO said...

Very classy move. Hi Mom!

Anonymous said...

you do love your mom afterall! what a good boy! Your birthday isn't coming up is it??

Ian C. said...

Very nice, and a welcome break from stride. Cry if you want to!

But be careful what you wish for, Mom. You don't always want to be written about on these blogs. (At least that's what MY mother tells me...)

Anonymous said...

I'd like to give a shoutout to your mom too - thanks for last night Kitty!

Anonymous said...

How sweet...however, it looks like you are attracting some sickos.

Anonymous said...

I think that was real nice, good job--you made her day!

Anonymous said...

How sweet!!!

Anonymous said...

酒店打工 酒店兼職
台北酒店 打工兼差 酒店
酒店經紀 禮服店
酒店兼差 酒店上班 酒店PT 酒店應徵 酒店工作