Sunday, June 25, 2006

ESPN Sports Montage Video

I don't have much to write about today as I'm currently working on some other stuff (such as an NBA Mock Draft and another big project), so I'll leave you with a video. But before I do that, I will say that if you haven't seen highlights of that Argentina goal today that gave them the win, find it and watch it. I wasn't able to find it online yet, but I'm sure it'll be up somewhere soon.

Anyway, about the video. It's an Sports Montage basically with all of the big sports moments from the 1900s, se to "Dream On" by Aerosmith. Really, it's one of the coolest videos I've ever seen, and if you can spare a few minutes, you really need to watch it. So here it is:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Babe Ruth played in the 90s?

Unknown said...

Yes, Ican..Can ni te thou fat.
ICAN