Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Links

Since it's late, and I just got done writing a 3-page essay, I'll just hand out some links of some things that I liked, and hopefully you'll like them too, otherwise this is all for not. The good thing is that I am confident that you will enjoy them, or I would be posting them. Anyway enough of my nonsense.

Hey, I'm Keith Hernandez.

Sweaty Men Endeavors has got to be pretty happy right now. The Tigers are playing well in the Central, the Pistons should have no trouble beating Milwaukee in round 1, and I think the Red Wings are playing well (what, you think I follow hockey?)

Sometimes, it's ok to steal.

What did we learn in all of the game one's in the NBA playoffs? Quite a lot, actually.

From the Steph Surfing page, I found a link to a lot of Charles Barkley quotes, and quite frankly, the more Barkley quotes we have, the better.

This is not at all sports-related, but I chuckled when I saw it.

Anyway, LeBron is back in action tonight, so that should be a good time. Clips dominated, and the Heat are up 2-0 against the Bulls heading back to Chicago. But you probably knew that already.

1 comment:

Ian C. said...

Sweaty Men Endeavors is pretty happy right now, though cautiously so. It can all come crashing down fast (though probably not with the Pistons).

And thanks for reminding me to watch LeBron tonight. I missed Game 1 of the Cavs-Wizards series.