Thursday, March 08, 2007

This Is Nice (AKA I love March Madness)

This is a great way to spend a day. This might sound pathetic, and that's because it probably is, but there's not a lot of things more enjoyable than spending a weekday afternoon sitting on the couch (or in my case, the futon), listening to the great announcing trio of Sean McDonough, Bill Raftery, and Jay Bilas, watching the Big East Tournament.

Georgetown beat Villanova in the first game of the day, and now Notre Dame and Syracuse are in a tight battle as I write this, late in the first half. If that's not enough, there are Big 10, ACC, Big 12, SEC, and Pac-10 games going on. Life is good.

If that's not enough, games are going on all day, even late into the night with the Pac-10.

Oh, and if that's not enough, this is just a prelude to the real thing, the Big Dance. The actual Tournament starts next week, but right now these conference tournaments are plenty exciting. Is there a better sports time of the year? I think not.

One other thing, and that's if you're into any March Madness Betting, you can check out BoDog. From all I've heard, they're very reliable and easy to use!

So anyway, enjoy the rest of this great college basketball action, and I'll go back to enjoying the commentary of Sean McDonough, Bill Raftery, and Jay Bilas.

4 comments:

SAMO said...

Why am I watching Penn St. Illinois? I have no idea. Oh wait it is because I love March Madness, baby!

Marco said...

I'm pumped my Canes pulled off the biggest upset thus far

Anonymous said...

Dude, you have a Futon?

Isn't a bit uncomfortable to spend all day on it?

Anonymous said...

酒店打工 酒店兼職
台北酒店 打工兼差 酒店
酒店經紀 禮服店
酒店兼差 酒店上班 酒店PT 酒店應徵 酒店工作