Saturday, March 03, 2007

Weekend Links

No time to write tonight so I'll just point you in the direction of some other stuff you should enjoy over the weekend.

The first part for your Championship Week viewing, with Championship games kicking off today (Saturday). [Just Call Me Juice]

Jake Plummer, the man with the great stache, is retiring. Apparently, the competition from a guy recovering from a spleen injury is too much for him. [Signal to Noise]

A good deal by Matt Millen? Well, even a broken clock is right twice a day. [Sweaty Men Endeavors]

The real tournament to keep an eye on this March. [The Big Picture]

Bubble teams... who's in and who's out? [The Sports Flow]

The next Anna Benson? As WBRS says, at least Carl Pavano's "injuries" are a little easier to understand. [WBRS Sports Blog]

A look at Wide Receivers and Free Agency. [Pacifist Viking]

Some writers still don't like any type of baseballs stats at all. What a shame. [Fire Joe Morgan]

That's what I got... have a good weekend and watch a lot of college basketball.

3 comments:

field negro said...

Matt Millan making a good move. I will believe it when the season is over. On paper it's a decent deal for the Lions, but somehow I am sure Millan found a way to screw it up.

Stefan Ming said...

Hey I just saw question of yours asked on espn news to a guy announcing the Winthrop-VMI game. I think it was one you asked Jay Bilas too? But it said Jon from North Dakota so I am assuming it was you.

twins15 said...

Hmmm... I didn't send in any questions to there to be answered so I don't know that it was me... I'll have to see if there's any way I can watch it to see. Thanks for the heads up.